- Community Impact
- Volunteer Center
- Contact us
Helping families become financially stable and independent.
What is the issue?
- % of lower-income working families that are supported by basic needs while increasing financial education.
- % of hardworking people obtaining job training and family-sustaining wages.
- % of individuals who increased their income.
Give. Your contributions helped:
- Distribute 135546 lbs of food to organizations that assist families struggling allowing them to use those dollars to pay utilities and rent.
- Assisted 25 organizations provide meals
Volunteer. Your efforts:
- Provided 509 volunteer hours of food sorting and packing of weekend backpack for Ottumwa youth.