- Community Impact
- Volunteer Center
- Contact us
Helping children and youth achieve their potential through education.
What is the issue?
- % of 3-5 year olds with 3 or 4 (of 4) school readiness skills.
- % of children or youth who have improved access to quality, affordable child care and early learning opportunities.
- % of at risk youth that were provided with after-school or mentoring programs.
Give. Your contributions helped:
- Provide early learning environments for approximately 149 at risk children (0-5).
- Provide after school support for approximately 396 boys and girls through Boy Scouts and Girl Scout programs.
- Provide summer programs for 68 children.
Volunteer. Your efforts:
- Day of Action June 21, 2011, 200 children’s book were donated for “Stuff the Bus” benefiting the American Home Finding Association and YMCA Discovery Lane Childcare Center.